My heart is breaking as my world crumbles around me. Everything’s changed, nothing stays the same. My lungs fill with air but I can hardly breathe. Just when I feel I can’t go any further, just when my life seems at its end, I remember, you hold all things together.
The pieces of my life, scattered from one end to another are held in your hands. Faithful and true. Your love binds us together and no one, no thing, could ever separate us. The pieces are broken, but you know where they fit together. Different angles and different places, better than before. For what they meant for evil, you meant for good.
I feel the strength of your loving arms wrapping around me, holding me together just as I feel I’m about to break again. for by you all things were created, visible and invisible. You hold all things together.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment